This qualification reflects the varied role of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Enrolment period for this qualification is 18 months*
Note: that the student tuition fees as published may be subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Units of Study
The Certificate III in Business consists of 12 units:
1 compulsory core units and 11 elective units.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU305 Conduct transactions online
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
INTERESTED AND NEED MORE INFORMATION? CALL 1300 854 987 OR EMAIL ADMIN@AIFL.EDU.AU