This qualification is suitable for those working in various medical administration contexts. Individuals may exercise discretion and judgment using appropriate knowledge to provide technical advice and support to a team.
This Course has Subsidised Traineeships in Victoria
80 hours of work placement is recommended for students without industry currency. Students who work in industry will be required to gather Third Party Reports from their Managers/Supervisors.
100% attendance of placement is required.
Please be aware work placement providers may require a current Police Check, Working with Children Check, First Aid and/or Immunisation records. (Any costs associated with these documents are at the students’ expense.)
This placements will be offered with a provider and depending on placement availability.
Enrolment period for this qualification is 18 months*
Note: that the student tuition fees as published may be subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Units of Study
The Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) consists of 13 units:
2 compulsory core units and 11 elective units.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED302 Prepare and produce medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBMED305 Apply principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within medical environment
- BSBMED401 Manage patient record keeping system
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
INTERESTED AND NEED MORE INFORMATION? CALL 1300 854 987 OR EMAIL ADMIN@AIFL.EDU.AU