This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Accounts Clerk
- General Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Enrolment period is 18 months (re-enrolment fees apply), the maximum hours for this course is 550 hours
- Australian Apprenticeships can provide a pathway to a career change for people looking to re-enter the workforce and for people who are currently working. Australian Apprenticeships combine work with training in a national recognised qualification.
- Prior to enrolment, all applicants will be required to complete an LLN skill check in Reading, Writing and Numeracy to assist with determining eligibility and to identify learning support needs.
- Theory and some assessments delivered online (external), requiring reasonable computer skills, internet access, email access and research skills.
- AIFL may offer this qualification in a blended mode in selected locations, depending on student numbers.
- Trainer and IT support is available throughout your period of enrolment.
- Students of all abilities are encouraged to apply at any time of the year
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
BSBITU313 Design and produce digital text documents
BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
THIS IS NOT A FUNDED COURSE
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
Fees and Skills First Funding are current at time of issue and are subject to change
Fees and refunds will be inline with the AIFL Fees and Refunds Policy and Procedure
For concession details please contact the AIFL
Fees exclude GST
* Concession (Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Card or Veteran’s Gold Card
* Skills First funding is not applicable for this course