HLTAID003 Provides the knowledge, skills and confidence that will enable you to sustain life and minimise risk.Is this funded? Whats the cost?
HLTAID003 Provide first aid $165
- Duration – self directed training (ten hours) plus one day face to face plus observation and assessment time.
- Prior to course commencement participants will receive digital First Aid Resources and will need to complete an online assessment. This will require basic computer skills, internet access and an email address
- Online logins will be emailed to all participants. Pre-course reading and assessments must be completed before the practical day
- Application Documentation must be received 8 days prior to the date of the class to allow time to complete pre-course work
- All participants must be physically capable of performing CPR on the floor for 5 minutes