HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitationIs this funded? Whats the cost?
HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation $80
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is delivered through self-directed training (ten hours) plus half day (four hours) face to face plus observation and assessment time
- Prior to course commencement participants will receive digital First Aid Resources and will need to complete an online assessment. This will require basic computer skills, internet access and an email address
- Online logins will be emailed to all participants. Pre-course reading and assessments must be completed before the practical day
- Application Documentation should be received 8 days prior to the date of the class to allow time to complete pre-course work
- All participants must be physically capable of performing CPR on the floor for 5 minutes